Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blood 90

Jiro stood behind Guigui.

Jiro: Gui, are you sure? Didn't you said you'll kill whoever hurt Mother?

Guigui: She is not my mother anymore.

Jiro: What do you mean?

Onew: Oh right, we didn't notice this.

Jiro: What thing?

Onew: Her mother's soul wasn't in there anymore.

Danson: Now that you said, I've noticed it..

Wei qi|SHINee: Same...

Guigui: My mummy's soul has been eaten up by this demon!

Rutee: What's wrong with you? Guigui, I'm your mother!

Rutee walked nearer to Guigui but still, the hemisphere divided them.

Guigui: don't try to trick me. You're not.

Guigui point her bloody skull at Rutee's head.

Rutee:*smirk* I'm your mummy my baby girl.

Guigui sniffed her nose, she swallowed her tears.

Rutee: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!

Rutee screamed, everyone was in shocked, what just happened?

Thorns was seen on the vessels, that was the caused of the pain that Rutee just suffered, poisonous thorns infected the vessels badly that it started to rot.

Aaron was released and his eyes turned deep red.

Danson: Thorns? Poisonous thorns? Black rose? JIRO?!

Danson, Wei qi and Onew turned to look at Jiro but he wasn't behind Guigui anymore.

Jonghyun: My white rose.

Jonghyun then realised the dead roots inside the hemisphere has revived.

Taemin:*thinking* Revived?

Taemin went over to Onew's side.

Taemin: Something extraordinary gonna happen later.

Onew: What?
-
Aaron: Guigui.

Aaron dragged himself towards Guigui and hugged her tightly.

Aaron: I'm here. Don't bear anymore.

Guigui trembled and started sobbing badly.
-
Danson: Where is Jiro anyway?

Key: Woah Jonghyun he's behind you.

Jonghyun: Omo, are you trying to kill me?

Jiro: Jonghyun, let's work together.

Onew: Work together?

Danson:*smirked* White rose and Black rose.

Taemin: Something extraordinary...

Everyone smiled waiting to see what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment