Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blood 91

Jonghyun: How you want me to work?

Jiro: Combine our roses together. I'm not sure whether it works but it worth giving it a try.

Jonghyun: Step back. I'll call out my white rose.

Minho went over to Onew's side as well, everyone stood together awaiting for Jonghyun and Jiro's combination.

Danson: Now that I take a closer look, that hemisphere has broken down.

Taemin: Not really. It's only 50% spoiled.

Minho: And it spoiled because Jiro's thorns went through it. Woah, his thorns is awesome.

Aaron: From the first day I know him, I could sense his skill is special.

Key: Shh, white roses is appearing.

The roots inside the hemisphere started to grow, white roses bloom beautifully.

Jonghyun: Woah, my roses is so nice.

Minho:*rolled eyes* Gees.

Jiro:*Smiled* My turn.

Thorns were shoot out from the black roses. It entered the body of the white roses.

Rutee:*struggling* What you doing!! STOP THAT NOWW!!

The white roses grew bigger.

Taemin: It's enlarging.

To the extent that it form into one ultra large roses with black and white stripes.

Onew: And.. It formed into a...

Wei qi: Striped roses.

Danson:*laugh* This is exciting to the max!

The rose glow, the hemisphere shatter into pieces.

Minho: Great, it's broken. Can we go help now?

Minho looked at Onew.

Taemin: No need, that rose is enough.

Minho: How strong is the rose actually?

Taemin rolled his eyes and start scanning.

Taemin: Wow.

Onew: What?

Taemin: This is incredible!

Danson: So what does your scanning tells you?

Taemin: Nothing. Scanning failed.

Everyone: ......

Taemin: Isn't it good? I scanned Guigui's mother and it says scanning failed. She's incredible. Now, I scanned this rose. It's the same.

Wei qi: But people.. This rose is there for so long and... I don't see anything.

Rutee: HA YOUR SKILL FAILED. IT DOESN'T HURT ME AT ALL.

Jonghyun: Failed?

Jiro: If it failed, it won't bloom into this striped rose.

Aaron: No. This works. We need time.

Rutee: Time? By that time I would have kill you all!

Onew: Shit, we need to drag the time.

SHINee: Then let's entertain her!

No comments:

Post a Comment